One of my biggest responsibilities as your representative in Congress, is to protect and help the seniors in my district. My office is always here to help seniors with their problems and to help navigate problems with the Social Security Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and more.

Here are some ways we can help:

  • Contact the Social Security Administration on your behalf
  • Help you secure social security benefits, including retroactive, survivors, supplemental security, or disability beneifts.
  • Look into the status of claims or appeals
  • Obtain new or replacement social security cards

If you’re having difficulty with one of these agencies, please contact my office for help. The form at the bottom of this page is the fastest way for someone on my staff to help.

Quick Links:

Apply for Social Security

Apply for Disability

Apply for Supplemental Security Income Beneifts

Apply for Survivors Benefits

Social Security Benefit Calculators

Find a Medicare Physician in Your Area

Medicare Plan Choices

Prescription Drug Assistance

Medicare Enrollement

Get help:

If you seek personal assistance with a federal agency, please call my Vista District Office at 760-599-5000 to speak with a member of the staff.