Our military, veterans and their families are an important part of the fabric of this country and Southern California in particular. As a proud veteran, I am honored to represent Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton and work on behalf of all of our military and veterans of the Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, and our Merchant Marines.
My office stands ready to support and assist our military and veterans should they face a challenge in interfacing with the federal government regarding disability benefits, education benefits, healthcare benefits, obtaining military records and/or copies of DD Form 214, and more topics.
The following information may help with some of the most frequently asked questions. With questions or a request for assistance, please contact my Vista office at (760) 599-5000 or the Dana Point office at (949) 281-2449.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on California benefits for veterans?
- Where can I find employment opportunities?
Veterans' facilities in and around the 49th District
More information and help
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- Veterans Health Administration
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Veterans Benefits Handbook
- Veterans History Project
- Compensation or Pension Benefits
- VA Healthcare Enrollment and Eligibility
- Home Loans
- Post 9/11 GI bill and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Office Survivors Assistance and Survivor Benefits
- Burial and Memorial Benefits
- Applying for a medal, award or decoration earned while in service
- Life Insurance
- Starting a veteran owned business
- Department of Veterans Affairs phone numbers
- Veterans Memorials in California