Help With a Federal Agency

Help With a Federal Agency

Help With a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the California's 49th Congressional District can contact me for assistance. Some examples of federal issues we can help with are:

  • Social Security Benefits
  • Problems with VA
  • Medicare Delays
  • Dealing with the IRS
  • Immigration and Visa Issues
  • Help Expediting Passports
  • Other Problems With Federal Agencies

Please fill out the form below, print and return it to our offices. Federal law requires, we have your physical signature on paper to proceed with this type of request.

If you'd prefer to fill out the form by hand, please download and print a blank form here.

Authorization Form

Please fill out this field.
Please fill out this field.

Case Information

In the space below, please describe the nature of your problem, being careful to include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence such as:

  • Your Social Security number if a case involves Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

Without this information, it may be impossible for us to look into your problem.

Please print and return the form generated on the next page to our offices. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.